Skip to main content

Earn Money By Viewing Ads On Xonlinx

Long time we have not discussed any paid to click program it is just because we have discussed many high paying programs. PTCs pays very low as compared to them that is why we thought that it is better to discuss some programs that can pay your electricity bills.

Xonlinx is a paid to click program with higher rates but low amount of ads. I am member of many online earnings programs so that’s why I cannot grant enough time to this program. Once I have viewed 4 ads and my account was credited one cent per ad I have viewed. So my earnings were four cent per day. I was having standard membership so I minimum payout for standard members is four dollars. That’s why I had to wait for hundred days to reach my minimum payout. It was because I was having basic membership. Neither have I had direct referrals nor rented referrals.
Upgraded members enjoy more juice from them. Their earnings are double. They have less fees to rent referrals. Higher amount of referrals and minimum payout starts from 2 dollars. I have setup a table according to their rates and rules.
To Signup with Xonlinx Click the Link Below
Signup With Xonlinx

Pay Rates

Privilege
Standard
Premium
XonVip
Golden
Membership Color
Black
Green
Blue
Golden
Pay per click
$ 0.01
$ 0.01
$ 0.015
$ 0.02
Pay Per Direct Referral Click
$ 0.001
$ 0.005
$ 0.007
$ 0.01
Pay Per Rented Referral Click
$ 0.01
$ 0.01
$ 0.01
$ 0.01

Commissions

Privilege
Standard
Premium
XonVip
Golden
Commissions On Upgrade
4 %
7%
10%
12%
Commissions on adding funds
None
None
None
None

Referrals

Privilege
Standard
Premium
XonVip
Golden
Earn From Direct Referrals
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Surfing Required
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Direct Referrals Waiting days
0
0
0
0
Maximum Direct Referrals
Unlimited
Unlimited
Unlimited
Unlimited
Delete Direct Referrals
$0.1
$0.08
$0.06
$0.04
Renting Referrals
$0.25
$0.25
$0.25
$0.25
Extending Referrals
$0.22
$0.22
$0.22
$0.22
Recycling Referrals
$0.12
$0.10
$0.10
$0.08
Delete Rented Referrals
$0.1
$0.08
$0.06
$0.04
Max. Rented Refferals
100
800
3000
5000
Interval Referral Rent
7 days
7 days
6 days
6 days
Max. Referral Rent Package
5
50
100
150

How To Payout From Xonlinx

Following payment Processors are supported by Xonlinx. To Signup with Payment Processors click Payment Processors.
  • Payza
  • PayPal
  • Egopay
  • Perfect Money
  • Bit Coin
  • Credit Card

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Earn $1500 a month by writing on Textbroker

Hi Friends, Earlier from Google analytic and admin panel of this blog we have noticed that people are taking interest in online writing programs and opportunities. In Earlier Posts we have discussed about Online writing opportunities and techniques to become a professional writer. No one is professional from birth. Newbie is the first step to become Professional. No professional started his/her career with perfection but they learned by making mistakes. Why Freelancing? In earlier Posts we discussed Expertscloumn and other online writing programs just as Hubpages. Expertscoloumn was a well-paying site because they were paying till your content is online and fulfilling the requirements. They pay for page views and comments your content receive. But Hubpages was one step forward than them because of higher rates and the visits the content receives. Although we love the Programs that pay for life time until our content is online but sometimes we are in need of instant cash. Those si

What are Payment Processors

I have been part of online money making programs for a long time, but I was never so much confused when I was requested to submit details of payment Processors whose account belongs to me. Whenever you will discuss about online banking or E-wallet then first thing that will be asked from you is that what is a Payment Processor? There are two methods to get rid of this question. First one is to skip this topic and start another one but second is to learn and discuss that one so we never face any difficulty again when we talk about that topic again. When I started the blog, there were two things that were I thinking to start. But it was quite boring to start discussions with introduction of Payment Processors. But people do not like to get bored because same topics are everywhere on internet and in offline books. The people wants to learn something new, unusual or extra ordinary. That is why I skipped the topics for later and started directly by discussing online Money Making Oppo

Earn money by advertising on Vehicles(Cars)

Hi friends, in last of my post i have told you of earning money on roads . Many people are doing that but some of them are still hesitating. One of my friend mailed me that he also wants to earn money with such method but do not want to earn on roads. My friend is not only one but there are many people who want to earn with such methods. I asked my friend of his favorite hobby. He told me of car driving. I tried to hit upon an idea but no suitable idea was in my mind. After few days, I visited Pakistan. Elections were going on. I have noticed people were getting paid for advertising on their vehicles. I visited many govt, private organizations, NGOs, public schools, colleges, cellular companies and all others. All the companies were paying people for advertising. It helps them to promote their cause in almost all the areas, whether they are not allowed to enter. This is not happening only in Pakistan but all the globe. If you want to earn then you have to find your sources yoursel